Welcome to the College of Arts and Science
We are the oldest college west of the Mississippi and the largest division at MU. The college provides its more than 10,000 undergraduate and graduate students with liberal education programs in fine and performing arts, humanities, and social and natural sciences. In addition, the college is responsible for teaching most of the core courses required of all undergraduate students on campus. Read more...
- MU Debate Expert Says First Republican Debate Was Helpful for Voters (MU News Bureau)
- MU Professor Secures NSF Grant to Develop New Economic Model
- New Gift to MU Advances Fundraising Efforts for New School of Music Building (MU News Bureau)
- Professor Studies Link Between Alcohol Advertising and Underage Student Drinking
- EXPERT AVAILABLE: MU Expert Available for Media Commentary on Republican Presidential Primary Debate (MU News Bureau)
- Postdoc Studies the Part Marriage Plays in Reducing Severe Problem Drinking
- MU Communication Department Hosts Prestigious Doctoral Honors Seminar
- Political Science Professor Calls Iranian Nuclear Deal a Good Beginning
- Dept. of Communication to Host Doctoral Honors Seminar
- Scientists Develop Free, Online Genetic Research Tool (MU News Bureau)
- Swallow Hall Reconstruction Update
- Alex Barker Is New President-elect of American Anthropological Association
- President of Mizzou Alumni Association Retires
- Scientists uncover how caterpillars created condiments (Decoding Science)
- What is Juneteenth?
- Pat Kelley Named MU’s Service Champion
Currently no events—check back soon!